- Marmot MemBrain® Waterproof/Breathable Insert - Waterproof, breathable and windproof for wide range comfort
- Falcon Grip - Articulated for Dexterity and Ease of Grip
- Gauntlet Quickdraw - Easy to Use One-Handed Drawcords
- Nose wipe - Soft fabric to wipe your runny nose
- Primaloft® Insulation - Patented Synthetic Down, Produces the Closest Synthetic to Down in Terms of Structure, Warmth and Feel. The Only Insulation That Treats Each Fiber with a Permanent Water-Repellant Finish. Twice as Warm for its Thickness Than Other Insulation
- Safety Leash - Keeps Glove Attached to Wrist When Removed from Hand
- Wrist Strap - Adjustability and Better Fit
- Zipper Heater Pocket
- True Black (1332)
- Turtle Dove (3070)
- Overall Weight:Medium 10.1 oz 286.3 g
- Main Material:MemBrain® 2L 100% Nylon 4.0 oz/yd
- Reinforcement Material:Washable Leather 0.6
- Lining Material:DriClime® 3-Dimentional Wicking Lining
- Insulation Material:Primaloft One®
- Glove insert Material:MemBrain® Glove Insert
MemBrain® fabric balances the best performance in waterproof, breathable fabric with excellent durability.
MemBrain® reduces internal condensation while increasing comfort by reducing the chilling effect caused by condensation build-up.
When used with insulated garments or sleeping bags, MemBrain® protects the insulation from harsh weather conditions.
PrimaLoft® One is the ultimate microfiber insulation.
Ultra fine fibers are specially treated in a patented process and then combined into an insulating core that is incredibly soft, lightweight and water resistant. PrimaLoft One absorbs 3 times less water, is 14% warmer when dry and is 24% warmer when wet than the competitive insulation.
The human body is 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit but often ends up in places that threaten to make it far colder than that! PrimaLoft insulates your body to keep it comfortable and conserve energy even in extreme cold.
DriClime® Moisture Management Technology is a family of uniquely plaited bi-component knit fabrics engineered to mechanically draw moisture away from your skin to keep you dry, warm and comfortable.
The key to DriClime is 3-Dimensional Wicking. As moisture moves from the inner fabric touching your skin to the outer fabric, it spreads out across the outer fabric to speed the drying process. DriClime never stops working; it continually passes moisture through to the outer surface for fast evaporation. It is not a finish that washes or wears out; it works forever.
DriClime technology is available in a wide range of products: shelled microclimate layers, base layer, gloves, sleeping bags and backpacks.
Glove Sizing Information
Hand Girth is the circumference of the hand, measured over the knuckles (metacarpals) of the open hand, fingers together and thumb excluded.
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Follow the care instructions printed on the care content label of your gloves. Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning any of our products. We recommend hand washing all Marmot gloves. Most gloves should be hung to dry, the exception being down insulated gloves and mitts which have special care instructions on the label.