- Marmot M2 Softshell - Water-Repellent, Highly Breathable, Wind-Resistant, Durable and Warm
- Water Repellent and Breathable - Ideal for Aerobic Activity and Sheds Water
- Attached Adjustable Hood - Offers a full range of adjustability for complete weather protection
- Windproof Body and Sleeve Fabric with Wicking Interior
- Breathable Side Panels and Back
- Pack Pockets™ - Slanted Chests Pockets That Can Be Accessed While Wearing a Pack
- Zippered Sleeve Pocket
- Asymmetric Cuffs
- Interior Zipper Pocket with Headphone Port
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Black (001)
- Blue Pool/Blue Sea (2451)
- Vibrant Purple/Deep Purple (6660)
- Main Material:WP Softshell 79% Polyester, 21% PU Stretch with DriClime® Technology 3.4 oz/yd
- Main Material:86% Polyester, 14% Elastane 4.0 oz/yd
Polartec® Classic fabrics set the bar for lightweight warmth and breathability. On the market and used by outdoor professionals for nearly three decades, this original fleece offers unparalleled quality and durability.
The 100% polyester velour construction creates air pockets that trap air and retain body heat. Unlike less expensive fleece fabrics, Polartec® Classic products maintain their insulating ability and non-pilling appearance after repeated laundering.
These fabrics are available in a range of weights to provide the right level of insulation for most outdoor activities. Polartec® Classic 100 weight fabrics are the lightest and are excellent for a warm first layer or lightweight sweater. Polartec® Classic 300 fabrics are the heaviest and provide a warm thermal layer for very cold outdoor activities. Halfway in between are Polartec® Classic 200 weight fabrics, providing outstanding warmth and versatility.
Polartec® Classic line includes over 90 styles of fabrics available in hundreds of colors, patterns, and prints. Many styles are also available with a water repellent surface that sheds rain and snow. The Polartec® Classic line provides not only outstanding warmth without weight, but are breathable and durable, dry quickly, and are great styling options for virtually every end use.
1) Provides warmth without the weight and bulk of traditional insulating fabrics
2) Highly breathable to provide comfort in all activities; does not restrict the movement of moisture vapor
3) For water repellent styles, surface sheds rain and snow
4) Dries quickly to minimize heat loss
5) Durable. Will outlast other fleece fabrics
6) Machine washable
7) Versatile; appropriate for a broad range of activities
8) Light, mid and heavy weight constructions provide choice of insulation level
Marmot M-series fabrics are designed for moving light and fast. They combine stretchable, water repellent, abrasion resistant and highly breathable shell materials with insulating buffer materials on the inside.
M2 shells are the ideal balance between weather resistance, breathability and thermal protection. They are appropriate for a wide range of aerobic use in moderate to cold conditions.
Sizing by Height / Weight
Sizing by Body Measurements
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size.
If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.