- Marmot MemBrain® Waterproof/Breathable Fabric - Marmot MemBrain, Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- Micro-stitched and 100% seam taped 2-Layer construction
- Zip-off Storm Hood with Laminated Brim
- PitZips™ - Underarm Zip That Extends Into the Body for Aggressive Venting
- Water Resistant Zip Chest Pocket - WR zip chest pocket
- Water Resistant Sleeve Pocket
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets - Soft Fabric to Warm Hands
- Reinforced Elbow
- Removable Thermal R Liner Jacket
- Gripper Elastic Powder Skirt - Keeps Out the Snow
- Internal Zip Mesh Storage Pocket
- HD Brushed Tricot Collar and Shoulder Lining
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- DriClime® Lined Chin Guard - Moisture Wicking Fabric Protects Your Face From the Zipper
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Water and Wind Resistant Stretch Shell Fabric
- Blue Sea/Light Sea (2552)
- Dark Grass/Bright Grass (4725)
- Deep Purple/Vibrant Purple (6774)
- Black (001)
- Team Red/Rocket Red (6287)
- Main Material:MemBrain® 2L 100% Nylon 4.0 oz/yd
- Main Material:MemBrain® 2L 100% Nylon Oxford 5.1 oz/yd
- Main Material:100% Polyester DWR 1.8 oz/yd (Liner)
- Lining Material:100% Polyester Embossed WR 1.3 oz/yd
- Lining Material:100% Polyester WR 1.3 oz/yd (Liner)
- Insulation Material:Thermal R
MemBrain® fabric balances the best performance in waterproof, breathable fabric with excellent durability.
MemBrain® reduces internal condensation while increasing comfort by reducing the chilling effect caused by condensation build-up.
When used with insulated garments or sleeping bags, MemBrain® protects the insulation from harsh weather conditions.
Thermal R is Marmot's proprietary family of polyester insulations specifically engineered to meet various needs from sleeping bags, to garments to gloves. Mid loft, excellent warmth to weight, resilient loft, and durable.
The Tamarack is a solid ski piece and versatile enough to be worn in almost any outdoor activity. With a lightweight synthetic insulation piece that zips in, you have super warm insulated, weather-proof piece when worn all together. The insulation piece is also a flattering cut that can be worn on it’s own or under any other outer piece. The Tamarack outside shell is as technical as ski piece needs to be with an interior removable powder skirt, adjustable cuffs enough pockets for everything you need on the hill including the MP3/ipod pocket. The collar is just enough to cover your nose on the chairlift but easy to breathe on the way down. The Marmot membrane fabric is as waterproof and breathable as any Gore product I have tried for days in the resort. It is a sharp look with a flattering waist line that makes me feel like a girl even all bundled up. If you want one jacket that can do it all on and off the slopes, pick the Tamarack and check it out.
See more from Heather Paul on her Athlete Profile Page.
Sizing by Height / Weight
Sizing by Body Measurements
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size.
If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.