- Zip-off Down Filled Hood with Removable Fur Ruff
- Micro Fleece Lined Zip Handwarmer Pocket
- Interior Zippered Pocket
- Interior Drop Pocket
- Plush Fleece Lined Torso
- Micro Fleece Internal Cuffs
- Blue Ink (2314)
- Maroon (6073)
- Whitestone (3048)
- Black (001)
- Dark Steel (1132)
- Center Back Length:41.75in / 106cm
- Overall Weight:2 lbs 5.2 oz / 1054.6 g
- Main Material:100% Polyester DWR 1.8 oz/yd
- Lining Material:100% Polyester Embossed WR 1.8 oz/yd
- Insulation Material:650 Fill Goose Down
Certified 600 Fill Goose Down bags are constructed with the following features:
- Nautilus Hood: the same construction as our 8000m jacket hood, a 3D hood that
wraps around your head and reduces heat loss.
- Hood Muff: creates a warm down gasket around your face, keeping the drawcord
away from the face.
- Stretch Tricot Baffles: allow the bag to be stuffed and unstuffed without tearing the baffle material.
- Trapezoid Foot box: matches the shape of your feet, wider in the toe area and narrower in the heels.
- Down Fill Oversized Draft Tube: eliminates cold spots
- Zipper guard: keeps the draft tube fabric from getting caught in the zipper
- Ground Level Seams: top layer wraps fully around the body creating a warm layer of down.
Sometimes it is nice to be able use a jacket that feels like a nice comfy sleeping bag. Now this is not the coat for a day of skiing or hiking but just about anything else outside in the winter where you want to stay warm. Here in Crested Butte, it can be the coldest place in the country and having a ¾ length down jacket is about the only way to stay warm. The length is perfect, it comes to just above my knee and my thighs are happy walking in the wind and cold. The fabric is soft and silky enough to slide over anything you are wearing. The fur and the whole hood are removable so depending on just how sassy you want to be, the jacket will fit the mood. The inner fleece cuffs around the sleep really serve to seal you right in the warmth of the jacket, no gaps. The pocket lining is heavenly! It provides comfortable movement, is not restrictive at all, which is so nice in a garment so big. Standing outside in the winter cold for extended lengths of time is no problem in the Montreaux, I’ve never been so warm. It offers extreme warmth and with the cute cuts, baffling and great choice of colors, it is also a flattering piece.
See more from Heather Paul on her Athlete Profile Page.