- Marmot MemBrain® Waterproof/Breathable Fabric - Marmot MemBrain, Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- 100% Seam Taped - For Full Waterproofness
- Removable Storm Hood with Laminated Brim
- PitZips™ - Underarm Zip That Extends Into the Body for Aggressive Venting
- Zippered Hand Pockets - For Convenience
- Internal Zip Pocket
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- DriClime® Lined Chin Guard - Moisture Wicking Fabric Protects Your Face From the Zipper
- Removable Thermal R Liner Jacket
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Bright Berry (6080)
- Dark Grass (4723)
- Mosaic Blue (2214)
- Black (001)
- Turtle Dove (3070)
- Center Back Length:27in / 68.6cm
- Overall Weight:3 lbs 0.7 oz / 1380.6 g
- Main Material:100% Polyester DWR 1.8 oz/yd (Liner)
- Main Material:MemBrain®10 2L 100% Nylon 5.0 oz/yd
- Lining Material:100% Polyester Embossed WR 1.3 oz/yd
- Lining Material:100% Polyester WR 1.3 oz/yd (Liner)
- Insulation Material:Thermal R
MemBrain® fabric balances the best performance in waterproof, breathable fabric with excellent durability.
MemBrain® reduces internal condensation while increasing comfort by reducing the chilling effect caused by condensation build-up.
When used with insulated garments or sleeping bags, MemBrain® protects the insulation from harsh weather conditions.
Thermal R is Marmot's proprietary family of polyester insulations specifically engineered to meet various needs from sleeping bags, to garments to gloves. Mid loft, excellent warmth to weight, resilient loft, and durable.
Sizing by Height / Weight
Sizing by Body Measurements
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size.
If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.