- GORE-TEX® Fabric. Guaranteed to Keep You Dry.
- 100% seam taped 2-layer construction
- Zip-off Storm Hood with Laminated Brim
- PitZips™ - Underarm Zip That Extends Into the Body for Aggressive Venting
- Articulated Center Front Water Resistant Zip
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets - Soft Fabric to Warm Hands
- Chest Pocket with Water-Resistant Zipper - Chest Pocket with W/R Zipper
- Sleeve Pass Pocket with Water Resistant Zip
- Zip-off Powder Skirt - Allows Removal of Powder Skirt When Not Needed
- Zippered Sunglass Pocket
- Inside Mesh Goggle Pocket
- Internal E-Pocket
- HD Brushed Tricot Collar and Shoulder Lining
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Adjustable Velcro® Cuff - Adjustable Velcro Cuff
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Black (001)
- Blue Sea (2264)
- Bright Berry (6080)
- Cherry Tomato (6778)
- Center Back Length:26.25in / 66.7cm
- Overall Weight:1 lbs 9.4 oz / 720.1 g
- Main Material:GORE-TEX® Products 2L 100% Polyester 3.4 oz/yd
- Lining Material:100% Polyester Embossed WR 1.3 oz/yd
Designed to provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection, GORE-TEX® Performance Shells are ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities.
Whether you are skiing, cycling, mountaineering, inline-skating or just walking, you can change the sport, but you never need to change your garment with GORE-TEX® Performance Shell.
The GORE-TEX® Performance Shell comes in multi-layered construction options:
3-Layer: a specific GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to an outer material and an inner lining.
2-Layer: specific GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining.
Check out Gore's website here.
Sizing by Height / Weight
Sizing by Body Measurements
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size.
If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.