- Marmot M2 Softshell Fabric - Marmot M2 Softshell Fabri
- Free-Flow Stretch Fit - Stretch Fabric for Ease of Movement
- PBR Palm Bulk Reduction Construction
- TPU Print on Palm and Fingers
- Velcro® Wrist Closure
- Nose wipe - Soft fabric to wipe your runny nose
- Glacier Grey/Electric Blue (1294)
- Black (001)
- Overall Weight:Medium 3.2 oz 90.7 g
- Main Material:Softshell Bonded 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane 8.1 oz/yd
- Reinforcement Material:Polyurethane 0.7mm
- Lining Material:DriClime® 3-Dimentional Wicking Lining
DriClime® Moisture Management Technology is a family of uniquely plaited bi-component knit fabrics engineered to mechanically draw moisture away from your skin to keep you dry, warm and comfortable.
The key to DriClime is 3-Dimensional Wicking. As moisture moves from the inner fabric touching your skin to the outer fabric, it spreads out across the outer fabric to speed the drying process. DriClime never stops working; it continually passes moisture through to the outer surface for fast evaporation. It is not a finish that washes or wears out; it works forever.
DriClime technology is available in a wide range of products: shelled microclimate layers, base layer, gloves, sleeping bags and backpacks.
Marmot M-series fabrics are designed for moving light and fast. They combine stretchable, water repellent, abrasion resistant and highly breathable shell materials with insulating buffer materials on the inside.
M2 shells are the ideal balance between weather resistance, breathability and thermal protection. They are appropriate for a wide range of aerobic use in moderate to cold conditions.
Glove Sizing Information
Hand Girth is the circumference of the hand, measured over the knuckles (metacarpals) of the open hand, fingers together and thumb excluded.
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Follow the care instructions printed on the care content label of your gloves. Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning any of our products. We recommend hand washing all Marmot gloves. Most gloves should be hung to dry, the exception being down insulated gloves and mitts which have special care instructions on the label.