- Soft, Breathable, Lightweight Performance Knit Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Flat-Locked Seams for Added Comfort
- Mesh Panels for Breathability
- Tag-Free Neckline - Eliminates the Desire to Reach Back and Rip Out An Itchy Tag
- Reflective Logos
- Crew Neck - For Greater Comfort
- Black Gradient (8512)
- Bright Grass Gradient (8514)
- Electric Blue Gradient (8513)
- Lipstick Gradient (8511)
- White Gradient (8515)
- Overall Weight:7 oz / 198.4 g
- Main Material:100% Polyester 3.7oz/yd
- Main Material:100% Polyester Mesh 3.0 oz/yd
Clothing can protect you from the sun’s ultraviolet rays. It all depends on the fiber content, weave, weight of fabric and color.
So what’s the difference between UPF and SPF?
SPF stands for the Sun Protection Factor, most commonly associated with sunscreen. This measures the amount of time it takes for skin to burn.
UPF on the other hand stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor, which is a measure of the amount of UV radiation that penetrates a fabric and reaches your skin. For example, a fabric rated with a UPF of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun’s UV rays to pass through. So the fabric would significantly reduce your exposure to UV rays, (where it covers your body)!
Dark colors and tight weaves will have higher UPF ratings. As well, nylons and polyesters are better than plain cotton because they reflect radiation.
Style, Comfort and Function
The Women’s Crystal LS is an athletically inclined long-sleeve shirt designed for style, comfort and function. The soft, lightweight performance knit 100% polyester fabric is designed for high impact sport, with a UPF of 50. The style features mesh panels for breathability, quick-drying material, flat-locked seams to enhance comfort and a close body fit.
Sizing by Height / Weight
Sizing by Body Measurements
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size.
If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.