- Marmot MemBrain® Waterproof/Breathable Fabric - Marmot MemBrain, Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- 100% seam taped 2-layer construction
- Zip-off Storm Hood with Laminated Brim
- Chest Pocket with Water-Resistant Zipper - Chest Pocket with W/R Zipper
- Hand Pockets with Water Resistant Zipper
- Flapped Hand Pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® Cuff - Adjustable Velcro Cuff
- Internal Zippered Media Pocket
- Internal Welted Pocket
- Rib Knit Lined Collar
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Center Back Length - Shell: 30in / 76.2cm
- Weight - Shell: 1lb 11.9oz / 791g
- Removable Thermal R Liner Jacket
- Wind Resistant, Water Repellent
- Center Back Length - Liner: 25 7/8in / 65.7cm
- Weight - Liner: 1lb 0.1oz / 456.4g
- Black (001)
- Dark Granite (1434)
- Olive Night (4373)
- Center Back Length:29in / 73.7cm
- Overall Weight:2 lbs 12 oz / 1247.4 g
- Main Material:MemBrain® 2L 100% Nylon 2.7 oz/ yd
- Main Material:100% Polyester DWR 1.8 oz/yd (Liner)
- Insulation Material:Thermal R
MemBrain® fabric balances the best performance in waterproof, breathable fabric with excellent durability.
MemBrain® reduces internal condensation while increasing comfort by reducing the chilling effect caused by condensation build-up.
When used with insulated garments or sleeping bags, MemBrain® protects the insulation from harsh weather conditions.
Thermal R is Marmot's proprietary family of polyester insulations specifically engineered to meet various needs from sleeping bags, to garments to gloves. Mid loft, excellent warmth to weight, resilient loft, and durable.
Men’s Jackets, Parkas, Sweaters & Shirts (unisex sizing)
Sizing by Height / Weight
Sizing by Body Measurements
|Jackets/Parkas/Sweaters/Shirts (unisex sizing)|
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.