- Marmot MemBrain® Waterproof/Breathable Fabric - Marmot MemBrain, Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- Micro-Stitched and 100% Seam Taped - for maximum waterproof protection
- Gale-Force Hood with Reinforced Brim
- ERG Hood Adjustment System
- PitZips™ with Water Resistant Zippers - PitZips with W/R Zippers
- Pack Pockets™ with Water-resistant Zippers - Pack Pockets with Water-resistant Zippers
- Duralite Zonal Reinforcements
- Asymmetric Cuffs with Velcro Adjustment
- Integrated Cooling Vents
- Reflective Logos
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Glacier Grey (1128)
- Green Lime (4680)
- Methyl Blue (2581)
- New Team Red (6354)
- Center Back Length:29in / 73.7cm
- Overall Weight:8.7 oz / 246.6 g
- Main Material:MemBrain®Strata™ 100% Nylon Ripstop 2.2 oz/yd
Marmot’s own lightweight waterproof / breathable technology. A lamination technology that rates a whopping 20,000mm in waterproof performance and 20,000 gr in breathability.
Requiring neither lining nor 3-layer construction like many similar lamination processes, MemBrain® Strata™ products are by far the lightest, most breathable garments in their categories.
Marmot’s proprietary 2.5 layer MemBrain® Strata uses micro non-organic particles on the inside of the lamination to increase durability and provide a dry touch instead of that clammy feeling you get from some other products.
The back print pattern is carefully designed to achieve the maximum durability and breathability. Abrasion tests rate 4-5 times better than regular MemBrain® (which is why regular MemBrain, as well as all 2-layer laminates require a separate lining).
Compared to 2.5 layer coatings in the market, our 2.5 layer lamination is about 100% more breathable. In addition, laminated stretch fabrics stretch more and have a softer hand than 2.5 layer coated fabrics.
Men’s Jackets, Parkas, Sweaters & Shirts (unisex sizing)
Sizing by Height / Weight
Sizing by Body Measurements
|Jackets/Parkas/Sweaters/Shirts (unisex sizing)|
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.