- Marmot M1 Softshell - Water-Resistant, Breathable, Windproof, Durable, Warm, Stretch
- Windproof, Water Resistant, and Breathable
- Attached Hood with Laminated Brim and Peripheral Cord
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets - Soft Fabric to Warm Hands
- Zippered Sleeve Pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® Cuff - Adjustable Velcro Cuff
- Internal Zip Pocket
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Bright Grass (4343)
- Royal Navy (2287)
- Cinder/Dark Granite (1417)
- Cobalt Blue/Bright Navy (2766)
- Dark Fern/Wintergreen (4103)
- Black (001)
- Team Red/Brick (6282)
- Center Back Length:27.75in / 70.5cm
- Overall Weight:1 lbs 12.8 oz / 816.5 g
- Main Material:Softshell WPB 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane 9.1 oz/yd
Marmot M-series fabrics are designed for moving light and fast. They combine stretchable, water repellent, abrasion resistant and highly breathable shell materials with insulating buffer materials on the inside.
M1 shells provide the highest level of warmth and thermal protection. They are best for intermittent aerobic use in cold conditions.
Brad Clement, Marmot Athlete and Filmmaker, reviews the Super Gravity jacket.
Men’s Jackets, Parkas, Sweaters & Shirts (unisex sizing)
Sizing by Height / Weight
Sizing by Body Measurements
|Jackets/Parkas/Sweaters/Shirts (unisex sizing)|
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.