- Ultra Light 15 Denier Fabric
- Thermal R Eco Insulation
- Zip Chest Pocket
- Elastic Bond Cuffs
- Packs into Pocket
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Black (001)
- Cobalt Blue (2740)
- Dark Granite (1434)
- Fern (4090)
- Team Red (6278)
- Center Back Length:28in / 71.1cm
- Overall Weight:10.9 oz / 309 g
- Main Material:100% Nylon Double Rip 0.9 oz/ yd
- Insulation Material:Thermal R Eco
Thermal R is Marmot's proprietary family of polyester insulations specifically engineered to meet various needs from sleeping bags, to garments to gloves. Mid loft, excellent warmth to weight, resilient loft, and durable.
Men’s Jackets, Parkas, Sweaters & Shirts (unisex sizing)
Sizing by Height / Weight
Sizing by Body Measurements
|Jackets/Parkas/Sweaters/Shirts (unisex sizing)|
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.