- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® - Wind and Water Resistant
- Marmot M1 Softshell - Water-Resistant, Breathable, Windproof, Durable, Warm, Stretch
- Wind Resistant, Water Repellent, and Breathable
- PitZips™ - Underarm Zip That Extends Into the Body for Aggressive Venting
- Adjustable Velcro® Cuff - Adjustable Velcro Cuff
- Stretch Woven Nylon Shell Fabric - Has Excellent Windproofness at 2 CFM, High Breathability, High Thermal Integrity, and Extraordinary Moisture Protection (Fabric is Waterproof to 20 psi) As Well As High Abrasion Resistance
- Reinforced Shoulders and Elbows
- Inside Zip Pocket - Secure Pocket to Store Small Items
- Hem Cord - Exits Into Pocket w/Cord Fix - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets - Soft Fabric to Warm Hands
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Black (001)
- Cinder/Dark Granite (1417)
- Cobalt Blue/Bright Navy (2766)
- Dark Fern/Wintergreen (4103)
- Team Red/Brick (6282)
- Main Material:WINDSTOPPER®Softshell 92% Nylon 8% Elastane Ripstop Stretch 8.4 oz/yd
- Main Material:WINDSTOPPER® Soft-Shell 94% Nylon, 6% Elastane 8.5 oz/yd
Marmot M-series fabrics are designed for moving light and fast. They combine stretchable, water repellent, abrasion resistant and highly breathable shell materials with insulating buffer materials on the inside.
M1 shells provide the highest level of warmth and thermal protection. They are best for intermittent aerobic use in cold conditions.
WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shells offer total windproofness and maximum breathability, combining the comfort of a soft mid-layer and the water resistance of a shell in one garment. WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shells keep you comfortable and provide the freedom of movement you need for enhanced performance in a wide range of activities and weather conditions.
Constructed of soft, quiet, stretchy fabrics, WINDSTOPPER® protects your body’s warmth from the chilling effects of wind and weather and prevents overheating and perspiration build-up by allowing moisture vapor to easily escape. The unique WINDSTOPPER® membrane totally stops wind from penetrating the fabric while allowing moisture to escape unhindered for 2X more breathability than comparable windproof products.
With this 3-layer construction, the WINDSTOPPER® membrane is bonded between a high performance fabric such as robust, high-quality stretch polyester on one side, and a quick-drying polyester fleece on the other. The durable water repellent finish offers additional weather protection.
Designed for an active fit, WINDSTOPPER® performs well in outdoor activities, such as hiking, backpacking, cycling, hunting, mountain sports, skiing, snowboarding and trekking in weather conditions, including: strong winds, light snow and rain.
Men’s Jackets, Parkas, Sweaters & Shirts (unisex sizing)
Sizing by Height / Weight
Sizing by Body Measurements
|Jackets/Parkas/Sweaters/Shirts (unisex sizing)|
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.