- Marmot M2 Softshell - Water-Repellent, Highly Breathable, Wind-Resistant, Durable and Warm
- Polartec® Power Shield® Fabric
- Windproof, Water Resistant, and Breathable
- Attached Hood with Peripheral Cord Adjustment
- Pack Pockets™ - Slanted Chests Pockets That Can Be Accessed While Wearing a Pack
- Bonded Sleeve Pocket
- Interior Zippered Pocket
- Large Interior Mesh Skin Pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® Cuff - Adjustable Velcro Cuff
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- DriClime® Lined Chin Guard - Moisture Wicking Fabric Protects Your Face From the Zipper
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Black (001)
- Cobalt Blue (2740)
- Team Red (6278)
- Center Back Length:27.5in / 69.9cm
- Overall Weight:1 lbs 3.1 oz / 541.5 g
- Main Material:Polartec®Power Shield® 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane 6.1 oz/yd
- Main Material:Softshell Double Weave 50% Nylon, 43% Polyester, 7% Elastane 8.1 oz/yd
Marmot M-series fabrics are designed for moving light and fast. They combine stretchable, water repellent, abrasion resistant and highly breathable shell materials with insulating buffer materials on the inside.
M2 shells are the ideal balance between weather resistance, breathability and thermal protection. They are appropriate for a wide range of aerobic use in moderate to cold conditions.
Power Shield® technology utilizes a perforated membrane that can control the amount of wind resistance and air permeability. The key to Power Shield® fabric is that the perforated membrane allows a wider range of comfort in aerobic and sweaty conditions. Power Shield O2® is more air permeable, making it ideal in the backcountry, (Fall 2010 only).
Men’s Jackets, Parkas, Sweaters & Shirts (unisex sizing)
Sizing by Height / Weight
Sizing by Body Measurements
|Jackets/Parkas/Sweaters/Shirts (unisex sizing)|
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.