- Marmot MemBrain® Waterproof/Breathable Insert - Waterproof, breathable and windproof for wide range comfort
- DriClime® Bi-Component Wicking Lining - For Breathability and Excellent Moisture Transfer
- Sized to Fit Over Power Stretch Glove
- Falcon Grip - Articulated for Dexterity and Ease of Grip
- Gauntlet Quickdraw - Easy to Use One-Handed Drawcords
- Nose wipe - Soft fabric to wipe your runny nose
- Safety Leash - Keeps Glove Attached to Wrist When Removed from Hand
- Black (001)
- Overall Weight:Large 4.2 oz 119.1 g
- Main Material:MemBrain®Strata™ 100% Nylon Ripstop Stretch 2.8 oz/yd
- Main Material:PreCip® 2L 100% Nylon 2.8 oz/yd
- Reinforcement Material:Polyurethane 0.7mm
- Lining Material:DriClime® 3-Dimentional Wicking Lining
- Glove insert Material:MemBrain® Glove Insert
MemBrain® fabric balances the best performance in waterproof, breathable fabric with excellent durability.
MemBrain® reduces internal condensation while increasing comfort by reducing the chilling effect caused by condensation build-up.
When used with insulated garments or sleeping bags, MemBrain® protects the insulation from harsh weather conditions.
PreCip® is our “next step” technology that enables us to construct the lightest, most compressible, technical, waterproof and breathable rainwear in the world. Ventilated and breathable to keep you dry from the inside, PreCip® rainwear has plenty of pockets and custom fit features to keep you warm, dry and comfortable.
The new PreCip® coating is now more waterproof, more breathable and more comfortable to wear. We've added ceramic particles in the coating for added durability, waterproof reliability and Dry Touch comfort.
The key to PreCip® is its barrier technology: a microporous polyurethane that is impregnated with silicon dioxide particles. These particles create small, numerous, very consistent holes that allow the barrier to pass small water vapor molecules but not the bigger liquid ones. This keeps the rain out while letting your sweat vapor work its way outside, away from your body, to keep you dry from the inside as well as from the outside. PreCip® rainwear is compressible enough to stuff into a water bottle and comes in enough colors and styles to travel with you anywhere– to the mountains, the city or overseas.
DriClime® Moisture Management Technology is a family of uniquely plaited bi-component knit fabrics engineered to mechanically draw moisture away from your skin to keep you dry, warm and comfortable.
The key to DriClime is 3-Dimensional Wicking. As moisture moves from the inner fabric touching your skin to the outer fabric, it spreads out across the outer fabric to speed the drying process. DriClime never stops working; it continually passes moisture through to the outer surface for fast evaporation. It is not a finish that washes or wears out; it works forever.
DriClime technology is available in a wide range of products: shelled microclimate layers, base layer, gloves, sleeping bags and backpacks.
Men’s Gloves (unisex sizing)
|Men’s Gloves (unisex sizing)|
Glove Sizing Information
Hand Girth is the circumference of the hand, measured over the knuckles (metacarpals) of the open hand, fingers together and thumb excluded.
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Follow the care instructions printed on the care content label of your gloves. Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning any of our products. We recommend hand washing all Marmot gloves. Most gloves should be hung to dry, the exception being down insulated gloves and mitts which have special care instructions on the label.