- GORE-TEX® Fabric. Guaranteed to Keep You Dry.
- PitZips™ - Underarm Zip That Extends Into the Body for Aggressive Venting
- 100% seam taped 2-layer construction
- Chest Pocket with Water-Resistant Zipper - Chest Pocket with W/R Zipper
- Zippered Hand Pockets - For Convenience
- Removable Storm Hood with Laminated Brim
- Zip-off Powder Skirt - Allows Removal of Powder Skirt When Not Needed
- Internal Zip Pocket
- Paneled Mesh Lining
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- DriClime® Lined Chin Guard - Moisture Wicking Fabric Protects Your Face From the Zipper
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Zippin™ Compatible - Ability to Zip in a Fleece Jacket for Extra Warmth
- Black (001)
- Bright Navy/Navy (2316)
- Cinder/Dark Granite (1417)
- Green Pepper/Midnight Green (4272)
- Rust/Dark Granite (9799)
- Team Red/Brick (6282)
- Center Back Length:30in / 76.2cm
- Overall Weight:2 lbs 1.9 oz / 961 g
- Main Material:GORE-TEX® Products 2L 100% Polyester 3.4 oz/yd
Designed to provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection, GORE-TEX® Performance Shells are ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities.
Whether you are skiing, cycling, mountaineering, inline-skating or just walking, you can change the sport, but you never need to change your garment with GORE-TEX® Performance Shell.
The GORE-TEX® Performance Shell comes in multi-layered construction options:
3-Layer: a specific GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to an outer material and an inner lining.
2-Layer: specific GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining.
Check out Gore's website here.
Men’s Jackets, Parkas, Sweaters & Shirts (unisex sizing)
Sizing by Height / Weight
Sizing by Body Measurements
|Jackets/Parkas/Sweaters/Shirts (unisex sizing)|
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.