- 2-in-1 Guy System
- Bathtub Groundsheet
- DAC Featherlite NSL Poles
- Fast Storm Pitch
- Front and Rear Adjustable Air Flow Vents
- Optional Footprint Available
- Spacious Semi Geodesic
- Weather Protected Inner Door
- Maximum Weight:8 lbs 6 oz / 3.8 kg
- Dimensions:45.3x74.8x86.6in / 115x190x220cm
- Packed Size:7 x 24 in / 18 x 61 cm
- Vestibule Area:9.6 sq ft / 0.9 sq m
- Tent Poles:3 / DAC NSL 9.6mm
- Floor Area:42 sq ft / 3.9 sq m
- Tent floor Material:70d 100% Nylon, PU 10,000mm (Fully Taped)
- Tent canopy Material:40d 100% Nylon Rip Stop F/R
- Tent fly Material:40d 100% Nylon Ripstop, Silicon / PU 5000mm (fully taped)
- Maximum Weight:
DAC tent poles are up to 15% lighter than aluminum, yet comparable in strength. Through innovative design, DAC created a light weight and compact folding tent pole.
Marmot Athlete Beth Rodden shows you how to set up the Nusku 2 Person and 3 Person Tents.
Marmot's own Curly shows off the Nusku Tent in 30 seconds.... or as close as we can get.
How to set up your Marmot® Nusku 3P
Select a flat, level and protected site free from sharp rocks, twigs or other objects that could puncture the floor of your tent. Avoid pitching your tent in a low spot where water may collect if it rains.
Setting up the Tent Body
- Spread the tent out floor side down and loosely stake out the four corners of the main tent body using the stake loops.
- Carefully unfold all poles and begin assembling. Make sure all sections are fully joined together. Your pole system is connected with the shock cord system for easy assembly.
- The Nusku 3P has 3 poles. There are 2 long poles, which are identical and symmetrical. The one shorter pole is the “brow” pole; it is also symmetrical.
- Identify the pole sleeves that cross the tent body and form an X shape. Find the side of each sleeve that is open. Each sleeve has one open end and one closed end.
- Thread one of the long poles through one of the pole sleeves. Repeat with the second long pole and other pole sleeve. Be sure to completely insert the poles into the sleeves. The tips of each pole will remain exposed.
- Insert the two exposed pole tips into their respective grommets. With both tips in their grommets the tent will be erect.
- Locate the pole pockets above the tent doors.
- Place the brow pole over the 2 main poles. Insert the tips of the brow pole into the pole pockets. Once both tips of the brow pole are inserted into the pole pockets, connect the clips on the tent body to the brow pole.
- If needed, reposition the tent stakes to pull the floor of the tent body taut.
- Be sure the fly door is zipped closed before you stake out the vestibule. Use the large loop to stake out the vestibule. Use the adjustable webbing to tighten or release the tension.