- GORE-TEX® with Paclite® Technology
- 100% Seam Taped - For Full Waterproofness
- Hand Pockets with Water Resistant Zipper
- Elastic Waist with Snap Closure and Zip Fly
- Articulated Knees - Design Feature to Reduce Excess Fabric and Improve Mobility
- Ankle Zippers - For Easy On/Off Over Shoes
- Slate Grey (1440)
- Black (001)
- Overall Weight:10.3 oz / 292 g
- Main Material:GORE-TEX® Products with Paclite® Technology 100% Polyester 3.6 oz/yd
The lightest, most packable outerwear available, GORE-TEX® PacLite® garments are durably waterproof, windproof and breathable and are built for activities when weight and space are critical, but protection is still important.
The face fabric is constructed of high-performance polyester or nylon and on the inside GORE-TEX® Paclite® Shells use a specific GORE-TEX® membrane with a protective layer made of an oil-hating substance and carbon. So no separate lining is required. This makes GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells lighter and smaller to pack away.
Special Gore-Seam® tape technology ensures all seams are 100% waterproof.
GORE-TEX® PacLite® Shells are great for trekking, hiking, backpacking, mountaineering, cycling, hunting, fishing, golfing and water sports.
Men’s Pants & Bibs (unisex sizing)
Sizing by Height / Weight
Sizing by Body Measurements
|Pants & Bibs (unisex sizing)|
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.