- GORE-TEX® with Paclite® Technology
- PitZips™ - Underarm Zip That Extends Into the Body for Aggressive Venting
- 100% Seam Taped - For Full Waterproofness
- Attached Adjustable Hood - Offers a full range of adjustability for complete weather protection
- Chest Pocket with Water-Resistant Zipper - Chest Pocket with W/R Zipper
- Zippered Hand Pockets - For Convenience
- Storm Flap over Zipper with Snap/Velcro® Closure - Storm Flap over Zipper with Snap/Velcro Closure
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Cinder (1415)
- Green Envy (4083)
- Black (001)
- Cobalt Blue (2740)
- Orange Spice (9224)
- Team Red (6278)
- Center Back Length:28in / 71.1cm
- Overall Weight:15 oz / 425.2 g
- Main Material:GORE-TEX® Products with Paclite® Technology 100% Polyester 3.6 oz/yd
The lightest, most packable outerwear available, GORE-TEX® PacLite® garments are durably waterproof, windproof and breathable and are built for activities when weight and space are critical, but protection is still important.
The face fabric is constructed of high-performance polyester or nylon and on the inside GORE-TEX® Paclite® Shells use a specific GORE-TEX® membrane with a protective layer made of an oil-hating substance and carbon. So no separate lining is required. This makes GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells lighter and smaller to pack away.
Special Gore-Seam® tape technology ensures all seams are 100% waterproof.
GORE-TEX® PacLite® Shells are great for trekking, hiking, backpacking, mountaineering, cycling, hunting, fishing, golfing and water sports.
Men’s Jackets, Parkas, Sweaters & Shirts (unisex sizing)
Sizing by Height / Weight
Sizing by Body Measurements
|Jackets/Parkas/Sweaters/Shirts (unisex sizing)|
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.