- Marmot MemBrain® Waterproof/Breathable Insert - Waterproof, breathable and windproof for wide range comfort
- 100% seam taped 2-layer construction
- Zip-off Storm Hood with Laminated Brim
- Thermal R Insulation
- Handwarmer Pockets with Water Resistant Zips
- Flapped Chest Pocket
- Zip Chest Pockets with Water Resistant Zips
- Mesh Gear Pocket
- Sleeve Pocket with Water-Resistant Zipper - Sleeve Pocket with W/R Zipper
- Core Vents with W/R Zips
- Zip-off Powder Skirt - Allows Removal of Powder Skirt When Not Needed
- Zippered Sunglass Pocket
- Internal Media pocket
- Mesh Goggle Pocket
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- DriClime® Lined Collar - DriClime Lined Collar
- Adjustable Velcro® Cuffs
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Cobalt Blue (2740)
- Green Lime (4680)
- Orange Spice (9224)
- Team Red (6278)
- Center Back Length:31in / 78.7cm
- Overall Weight:2 lbs 3 oz / 992.2 g
- Main Material:MemBrain® 2L 100% Nylon Plain Weave 4.4 oz/yd
- Insulation Material:Thermal R
MemBrain® fabric balances the best performance in waterproof, breathable fabric with excellent durability.
MemBrain® reduces internal condensation while increasing comfort by reducing the chilling effect caused by condensation build-up.
When used with insulated garments or sleeping bags, MemBrain® protects the insulation from harsh weather conditions.
Thermal R is Marmot's proprietary family of polyester insulations specifically engineered to meet various needs from sleeping bags, to garments to gloves. Mid loft, excellent warmth to weight, resilient loft, and durable.
Men’s Jackets, Parkas, Sweaters & Shirts (unisex sizing)
Sizing by Height / Weight
Sizing by Body Measurements
|Jackets/Parkas/Sweaters/Shirts (unisex sizing)|
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.