- GORE-TEX® Waterproof/Breathable Insert with XCR® Performance
- Wrist Strap & Gauntlet Drawcord to Keep Snow Out
- DriClime® Bi-Component Wicking Lining - For Breathability and Excellent Moisture Transfer
- Thermal R Insulation
- Independent Index Finger for Added Dexterity
- Falcon Grip - Articulated for Dexterity and Ease of Grip
- Nose wipe - Soft fabric to wipe your runny nose
- Safety Leash - Keeps Glove Attached to Wrist When Removed from Hand
- Wrist Flex Zone
- Black (001)
- Main Material:100% Stretch Nylon 4 oz/yd
- Reinforcement Material:Washable Leather 0.6
- Lining Material:DriClime® 3-Dimentional Wicking Lining
- Insulation Material:Thermal R
- Glove insert Material:Gore-Tex® Lobster Mitt Insert
GORE-TEX® Inserts for gloves and mittens bring the benefits of GORE-TEX® technology to your fingetips.
Two GORE-TEX® Insert options:
1) 3-Layer: durably waterproof, windproof and breathable.
2) XCR: keeps hands warmer and drier longer. The highly breathable and durably waterproof design is ideal for more intense activity levels in cool and cold conditions.
Thermal R is Marmot's proprietary family of polyester insulations specifically engineered to meet various needs from sleeping bags, to garments to gloves. Mid loft, excellent warmth to weight, resilient loft, and durable.
DriClime® Moisture Management Technology is a family of uniquely plaited bi-component knit fabrics engineered to mechanically draw moisture away from your skin to keep you dry, warm and comfortable.
The key to DriClime is 3-Dimensional Wicking. As moisture moves from the inner fabric touching your skin to the outer fabric, it spreads out across the outer fabric to speed the drying process. DriClime never stops working; it continually passes moisture through to the outer surface for fast evaporation. It is not a finish that washes or wears out; it works forever.
DriClime technology is available in a wide range of products: shelled microclimate layers, base layer, gloves, sleeping bags and backpacks.
Men’s Gloves (unisex sizing)
|Men’s Gloves (unisex sizing)|
Glove Sizing Information
Hand Girth is the circumference of the hand, measured over the knuckles (metacarpals) of the open hand, fingers together and thumb excluded.
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Follow the care instructions printed on the care content label of your gloves. Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning any of our products. We recommend hand washing all Marmot gloves. Most gloves should be hung to dry, the exception being down insulated gloves and mitts which have special care instructions on the label.