- Polartec® Power Dry® with Cocona® Performance Technology - Polartec Power Dry with Cocona Performance Technology
- Marmot UpCycle® Product with Recycled Polyester
- Cocona® for Natural Odor Protection
- Quick-Drying and Wicking
- Stretch for Increased range of motion
- Flat-Locked Seams for Added Comfort
- Gusseted Crotch for Increased Mobility
- 31 1/2" Inseam
- Black (001)
- Slate Grey (1440)
- Overall Weight:5.3 oz / 150.3 g
- Main Material:Polartec®Power Dry® 100% Polyester (29% Cocona®) Light Weight 3.5 oz/yd
Polartec® Power Dry® fabrics are designed to keep your skin dry when you sweat. All fabrics in this series feature a patented bi-component knit construction that uses different yarns on either side of the fabric. This creates two different surfaces: one that is optimized to move moisture away from the skin, the other to dry quickly.
Moisture and high relative humidity next to the skin cause discomfort. Polartec® Power Dry® keeps the skin dry through three complementary mechanisms:
1) The fabric is highly breathable and does not restrict the movement of moisture vapor.
2) “Touch points“ on the fabric inner surface draw off the sweat. Sweat is wicked off the skin to the outside of the fabric where it spreads rapidly for evaporation. Polartec® Power Dry® fabrics move at least 30% more moisture away from the skin than single component fabrics.
3) When the sweat reaches the outside of the fabric, it spreads out to many times its original surface area, enabling it to dry at least 2 times faster than cotton.
1) Patented bi-component construction keeps your skin dry when you sweat
2) Highly breathable to provide comfort in all activities; does not restrict the movement of moisture vapor
3) Dries quickly
4) Provides very good sun protection (UPF 15) in most styles
5) Soft surface next to skin provides all-day comfort
6) Machine washable
Marmot UpCycle® products minimize our impact on the environment by using natural, organic, and recycled or discarded materials that would otherwise end up in landfills.
Our UpCycle® fabric is made from recycled plastic...hence the name “UpCycle”. When you recycle plastic, you get more plastic; when we UpCycle® plastic, we get fabric, a greater value and a broader use.
Men’s Pants & Bibs (unisex sizing)
Sizing by Height / Weight
Sizing by Body Measurements
|Pants & Bibs (unisex sizing)|
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.