- Polartec® Powershield® - Polartec Powershield
- Marmot M2 Softshell - Water-Repellent, Highly Breathable, Wind-Resistant, Durable and Warm
- Windproof, Water Resistant, and Breathable
- Attached Hood with Laminated Brim and Peripheral Cord
- Water-Resistant CF Zipper
- Napoleon Chest Pockets with Water Resistant Zips
- Core Venting Pack Pockets with W/R Zippers
- Sleeve Pocket with Water-Resistant Zipper - Sleeve Pocket with W/R Zipper
- Asymmetric Cuffs with Velcro Adjustment
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Bright Grass/Dark Fern (4344)
- Cinder/Dark Granite (1417)
- Methyl Blue/Navy (2575)
- Orange Spice/Cobalt Blue (9232)
- Team Red/Brick (6282)
- Center Back Length:29in / 73.7cm
- Overall Weight:1 lbs 5.5 oz / 609.5 g
- Main Material:Polartec®Power Shield® 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane 6.1 oz/yd
- Main Material:Softshell WPB 100% Nylon Plain Weave 7.7 oz/yd
Marmot M-series fabrics are designed for moving light and fast. They combine stretchable, water repellent, abrasion resistant and highly breathable shell materials with insulating buffer materials on the inside.
M2 shells are the ideal balance between weather resistance, breathability and thermal protection. They are appropriate for a wide range of aerobic use in moderate to cold conditions.
Power Shield® technology utilizes a perforated membrane that can control the amount of wind resistance and air permeability. The key to Power Shield® fabric is that the perforated membrane allows a wider range of comfort in aerobic and sweaty conditions. Power Shield O2® is more air permeable, making it ideal in the backcountry, (Fall 2010 only).