- GORE-TEX® Waterproof/Breathable Glove Insert with XCR® Performance
- Heavy Duty Full Grain Water Resistant Leather 0.8 - 1.0mm
- Marmot MemBrain® Waterproof/Breathable Fabric - Marmot MemBrain, Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- Removable Thermal R Eco Liner to Help Speed Dry Time
- Wrist Tightening Elastic and Gauntlet Drawcord to Keep Snow Out
- Black (001)
- Main Material:MemBrain® 2L 100% Nylon 4.4 oz/yd
- Main Material:Pittards® Washable Leather 0.8
- Lining Material:DriClime® 3-Dimentional Wicking Lining
- Lining Material:High Loft Fleece for Increased Warmth and Comfort
- Insulation Material:Thermal R Eco
- Glove insert Material:GORE-TEX®Glove Insert– Durably Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable
- Glove palm reinforcement Material:Pittards® Washable Leather 0.8
GORE-TEX® Gloves with XCR® Product Technology are ideal for active sports in cool and cold conditions.
Through increased breathability, GORE-TEX® Gloves with XCR® Product Technology provide maximum comfort for a wider range of temperatures and activity levels.
• Excellent moisture management
• Keeps hands warm and dry
• Durably waterproof and highly breathable
• Made with extremely breathable materials
• All components are precisely coordinated and subjected to regular quality inspection
• The GORE-TEX® membrane is fixed between the outer shell and the insulation, resulting in a glove that will keep hands comfortably warm and dry across a wide range of temperatures.
MemBrain® fabric balances the best performance in waterproof, breathable fabric with excellent durability.
MemBrain® reduces internal condensation while increasing comfort by reducing the chilling effect caused by condensation build-up.
When used with insulated garments or sleeping bags, MemBrain® protects the insulation from harsh weather conditions.
Pittards® WR100X® tannage offers an enhanced resistance to rain, humidity or working conditions, and greater insulation to protect the hands in all weathers.
Properties of Pittards WR100 Leather:
• Permanent water resistance: a beautiful appearance maintained for overtime.
• Low water uptake: maximum comfort benefits and unparalleled grip garanteed time after time.
• Optimum softness
• Specially engineered leather which remains soft to the touch and keep its shape consistently.
• Excellent sweat resistance: sustained suppleness for longer lasting gloves.
• Unique breathability: specially designed to offer optimum comfort.
Thermal R is Marmot's proprietary family of polyester insulations specifically engineered to meet various needs from sleeping bags, to garments to gloves. Mid loft, excellent warmth to weight, resilient loft, and durable.
DriClime® Moisture Management Technology is a family of uniquely plaited bi-component knit fabrics engineered to mechanically draw moisture away from your skin to keep you dry, warm and comfortable.
The key to DriClime is 3-Dimensional Wicking. As moisture moves from the inner fabric touching your skin to the outer fabric, it spreads out across the outer fabric to speed the drying process. DriClime never stops working; it continually passes moisture through to the outer surface for fast evaporation. It is not a finish that washes or wears out; it works forever.
DriClime technology is available in a wide range of products: shelled microclimate layers, base layer, gloves, sleeping bags and backpacks.
Marmot Athlete and Pro Mountain Guide Adrian Ballinger reviews the Hut Tour Glove.
Men’s Gloves (unisex sizing)
|Men’s Gloves (unisex sizing)|
Glove Sizing Information
Hand Girth is the circumference of the hand, measured over the knuckles (metacarpals) of the open hand, fingers together and thumb excluded.
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Follow the care instructions printed on the care content label of your gloves. Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning any of our products. We recommend hand washing all Marmot gloves. Most gloves should be hung to dry, the exception being down insulated gloves and mitts which have special care instructions on the label.