- Marmot MemBrain® Strata Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- Mesh Door For Added Ventilation
- Highly Compressible
- Unique Pole Structure - For Increased Stability and Increased Internal Space
- No-See-Um- Netting - No - Seeum - Netting
- Inside Pockets - To Keep Gear Off the Floor
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls - Promote Undisturbed Sleep
- Alert (9321)
- Maximum Weight:1 lbs 12 oz / 0.8 kg
- Minimum Weight:1 lbs 11 oz / 0.8 kg
- Dimensions:26x38x96in / 66x97x244cm
- Packed Size:5 x 19 in / 13 x 48 cm
- Tent Poles:2 / DAC Featherlite NSL 8.05mm
- Floor Area:19 sq ft / 1.8 sq m
- Tent floor Material:40d 100% Nylon 3000mm W/R, F/R
- Tent canopy Material:20d No-See-Um-Net
- Tent canopy Material:MemBrain®Strata™ 100% Nylon Ripstop 2.2 oz/yd
Marmot’s own lightweight waterproof / breathable technology. A lamination technology that rates a whopping 20,000mm in waterproof performance and 20,000 gr in breathability.
Requiring neither lining nor 3-layer construction like many similar lamination processes, MemBrain® Strata™ products are by far the lightest, most breathable garments in their categories.
Marmot’s proprietary 2.5 layer MemBrain® Strata uses micro non-organic particles on the inside of the lamination to increase durability and provide a dry touch instead of that clammy feeling you get from some other products.
The back print pattern is carefully designed to achieve the maximum durability and breathability. Abrasion tests rate 4-5 times better than regular MemBrain® (which is why regular MemBrain, as well as all 2-layer laminates require a separate lining).
Compared to 2.5 layer coatings in the market, our 2.5 layer lamination is about 100% more breathable. In addition, laminated stretch fabrics stretch more and have a softer hand than 2.5 layer coated fabrics.
DAC tent poles are up to 15% lighter than aluminum, yet comparable in strength. Through innovative design, DAC created a light weight and compact folding tent pole.