- Blue Sign Approved Fabric
- Mid-Weight Stretch Performance Double Weave Woven Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon Fabric
- Nylon/Polyester Twill Stretch Panels for Added Durability
- Quick-Drying and Wicking
- Durable Water-Resistant Finish (DWR)
- Stretch for Increased Mobility
- Zipper Secure Cargo Pockets and Back Pocket
- Reinforced Hem and Hand Pocket for Durability
- Adjustable Hem Closure
- DriClime® Interior Waistband for Added Comfort
- Internal Drawcord for Adjustablility
- Deep Olive/Slate Grey (4383)
- Slate Grey/Black (1444)
- Overall Weight:1 lbs 1.63 oz / 499.8 g
- Main Material:Softshell Double Weave 50% Nylon, 43% Polyester, 7% Elastane 8.1 oz/yd
- Main Material:Softshell Double Weave 95% Nylon, 5% Elastane 5.6 oz/yd
Clothing can protect you from the sun’s ultraviolet rays. It all depends on the fiber content, weave, weight of fabric and color.
So what’s the difference between UPF and SPF?
SPF stands for the Sun Protection Factor, most commonly associated with sunscreen. This measures the amount of time it takes for skin to burn.
UPF on the other hand stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor, which is a measure of the amount of UV radiation that penetrates a fabric and reaches your skin. For example, a fabric rated with a UPF of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun’s UV rays to pass through. So the fabric would significantly reduce your exposure to UV rays, (where it covers your body)!
Dark colors and tight weaves will have higher UPF ratings. As well, nylons and polyesters are better than plain cotton because they reflect radiation.
Men’s Pants & Bibs (unisex sizing)
Sizing by Height / Weight
Sizing by Body Measurements
|Pants & Bibs (unisex sizing)|
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.