- DriClime® Lined Collar and Chin Guard - Moisture Wicking Fabric for Comfort Around Your Neck and Face
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets - Soft Fabric to Warm Hands
- Interior Zippered Pocket
- Wind Flap Behind Front Zipper - Protects Against Drafts
- Adjustable Velcro® Cuff - Adjustable Velcro Cuff
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Cobalt Blue/Bright Navy (2766)
- Green Lime/Methyl Blue (4682)
- Green Pepper/Midnight Green (4272)
- Orange Spice/Cobalt Blue (9232)
- Steel/Cinder (1414)
- Black (001)
- Team Red/Brick (6282)
- Center Back Length:27.5in / 69.9cm
- Overall Weight:1 lbs 4.8 oz / 589.7 g
- Main Material:100% Polyester Ripstop DWR 1.6 oz/yd
- Lining Material:100% Polyester Embossed WR 1.3 oz/yd
- Insulation Material:650 Fill Goose Down
Certified 600 Fill Goose Down bags are constructed with the following features:
- Nautilus Hood: the same construction as our 8000m jacket hood, a 3D hood that
wraps around your head and reduces heat loss.
- Hood Muff: creates a warm down gasket around your face, keeping the drawcord
away from the face.
- Stretch Tricot Baffles: allow the bag to be stuffed and unstuffed without tearing the baffle material.
- Trapezoid Foot box: matches the shape of your feet, wider in the toe area and narrower in the heels.
- Down Fill Oversized Draft Tube: eliminates cold spots
- Zipper guard: keeps the draft tube fabric from getting caught in the zipper
- Ground Level Seams: top layer wraps fully around the body creating a warm layer of down.
DriClime® Moisture Management Technology is a family of uniquely plaited bi-component knit fabrics engineered to mechanically draw moisture away from your skin to keep you dry, warm and comfortable.
The key to DriClime is 3-Dimensional Wicking. As moisture moves from the inner fabric touching your skin to the outer fabric, it spreads out across the outer fabric to speed the drying process. DriClime never stops working; it continually passes moisture through to the outer surface for fast evaporation. It is not a finish that washes or wears out; it works forever.
DriClime technology is available in a wide range of products: shelled microclimate layers, base layer, gloves, sleeping bags and backpacks.