- Thermal R Eco Insulation
- Reinforced Seat, Knees and Ankles - For Extra Abrasion Resistance
- Full Side Zips - For Ventilation and Easy On/Off
- Removable Adjustable Suspenders - Offers Custom Fit and Versatility
- Zip Fly - For Convenience
- Gusseted Crotch - For Ease of Movement
- Articulated Knees - Design Feature to Reduce Excess Fabric and Improve Mobility
- Leg Cuff Adjustment System
- Black (001)
- Overall Weight:1 lbs 8 oz / 680.4 g
- Main Material:100% Polyester with Marmot Defender DWR 1.7 oz/yd
- Main Material:Softshell Double Weave 64% Nylon 20% Polyester 16% Elastane Stretch 5.9 oz/yd
- Lining Material:100% Polyester Embossed WR 1.3 oz/yd
- Insulation Material:Thermal R Eco
Thermal R is Marmot's proprietary family of polyester insulations specifically engineered to meet various needs from sleeping bags, to garments to gloves. Mid loft, excellent warmth to weight, resilient loft, and durable.
Marmot Athlete and Exum Guide Zahan Billimoria explains his ski layering system.
Men’s Pants & Bibs (unisex sizing)
Sizing by Height / Weight
Sizing by Body Measurements
|Pants & Bibs (unisex sizing)|
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.