- GORE-TEX® Pro Fabric
- 3-Layer Stretch Fabric for Ease of Motion
- 100% Seam Taped - For Full Waterproofness
- Water Resistant Side Zippers - WR Side Zippers
- Zip-Off Bib with Adjustable Suspenders
- Zip-in Gasket Allows for Jacket and Pant Zip Together Integration
- Hand Pockets with Water Resistant Zipper
- Back Pocket with Water Resistant Zipper
- Cordura® Scuff Guard - Cordura scuff guard
- Anatomic Articulated Legs
- Internal Gaiters with Gripper Elastic - Gaiter Provides Protection and Gripper Elastic Holds it in Place
- Relaxed Cut - Relaxed cut is fuller in the hip, thigh, knee and cuff
- Bright Grass (4343)
- Bright Navy (2293)
- Dark Granite (1434)
- Orange Spice (9224)
- Overall Weight:1 lbs 8.3 oz / 688.9 g
- Main Material:GORE-TEX® Pro Products 3L Stretch 92% Nylon, 8% Elastane 4.9 oz/yd
Engineered with the most rugged, most breathable, durably waterproof and windproof fabrics, 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shells meet the demands of outdoor professionals and serious enthusiasts.
The 3-Layer construction comprises a specific high performance GORE-TEX® membrane, bonded together to a tough outer material and a specially developed robust inner lining. The result is an extremely rugged and durable laminate that provides longer life under extreme, tough conditions.
GORE-TEX® Pro Shell is built for the rough day outside. It is the optimum solution for professional outerwear in extreme and extended conditions.
Check out Gore's website here.
Men’s Pants & Bibs (unisex sizing)
Sizing by Height / Weight
Sizing by Body Measurements
|Pants & Bibs (unisex sizing)|
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.