- Falcon Grip - Articulated for Dexterity and Ease of Grip
- Midweight Non-Pill Fleece - Warmth and Durability
- True Black (1332)
- Overall Weight:Large 2.6 oz 73.7 g
- Main Material:Polartec®Classic 200 100% Polyester Double Velour Fleece 7.4 oz/yd
Polartec, LLC is the developer, manufacturer and marketer of Polartec® performance fabrics. Polartec® products range from lightweight wicking base layers, to insulation layers, to extreme weather protection and are utilized by the best clothing brands in the world.
Polartec® Power Dry® fabrics are designed to keep your skin dry when you sweat. All fabrics in this series feature a patented bi-component knit construction that uses different yarns on either side of the fabric. This creates two different surfaces: one that is optimized to move moisture away from the skin, the other to dry quickly.
Moisture and high relative humidity next to the skin cause discomfort. Polartec® Power Dry® keeps the skin dry through three complementary mechanisms:
1) The fabric is highly breathable and does not restrict the movement of moisture vapor.
2) “Touch points“ on the fabric inner surface draw off the sweat. Sweat is wicked off the skin to the outside of the fabric where it spreads rapidly for evaporation. Polartec® Power Dry® fabrics move at least 30% more moisture away from the skin than single component fabrics.
3) When the sweat reaches the outside of the fabric, it spreads out to many times its original surface area, enabling it to dry at least 2 times faster than cotton.
1) Patented bi-component construction keeps your skin dry when you sweat
2) Highly breathable to provide comfort in all activities; does not restrict the movement of moisture vapor
3) Dries quickly
4) Provides very good sun protection (UPF 15) in most styles
5) Soft surface next to skin provides all-day comfort
6) Machine washable
Sizing by Body Measurements
Kid's Sizing (boys & girls)
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size.
If you have questions, please call us.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.
Men’s Gloves (unisex sizing)
|Men’s Gloves (unisex sizing)|
Glove Sizing Information
Hand Girth is the circumference of the hand, measured over the knuckles (metacarpals) of the open hand, fingers together and thumb excluded.
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Follow the care instructions printed on the care content label of your gloves. Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning any of our products. We recommend hand washing all Marmot gloves. Most gloves should be hung to dry, the exception being down insulated gloves and mitts which have special care instructions on the label.