- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® - Wind and Water Resistant
- Marmot M2 Softshell - Water-Repellent, Highly Breathable, Wind-Resistant, Durable and Warm
- Windproof, Water Resistant, and Breathable
- Zonal Construction - Anatomical Placement of Fabrics
- Attached Hood with Laminated Brim and Peripheral Cord
- Underarm Thermo Regulating Panels
- Pack Pockets™ - Slanted Chests Pockets That Can Be Accessed While Wearing a Pack
- Zippered Chest Pocket - To Secure Small Items
- Interior Zip Pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® Cuff - Adjustable Velcro Cuff
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Black (001)
- Bright Grass/Dark Fern (4344)
- Cobalt Blue/Bright Navy (2766)
- Team Red/Brick (6282)
- Main Material:Softshell Double Weave 90% Polyester 10% Elastane Stretch 7.3 oz/yd
- Main Material:WINDSTOPPER® Soft-Shell 100% Polyester 6.2 oz/yd
- Main Material:WINDSTOPPER® Soft-Shell 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane 10.2 oz/yd
Marmot M-series fabrics are designed for moving light and fast. They combine stretchable, water repellent, abrasion resistant and highly breathable shell materials with insulating buffer materials on the inside.
M2 shells are the ideal balance between weather resistance, breathability and thermal protection. They are appropriate for a wide range of aerobic use in moderate to cold conditions.
WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shells offer total windproofness and maximum breathability, combining the comfort of a soft mid-layer and the water resistance of a shell in one garment. WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shells keep you comfortable and provide the freedom of movement you need for enhanced performance in a wide range of activities and weather conditions.
Constructed of soft, quiet, stretchy fabrics, WINDSTOPPER® protects your body’s warmth from the chilling effects of wind and weather and prevents overheating and perspiration build-up by allowing moisture vapor to easily escape. The unique WINDSTOPPER® membrane totally stops wind from penetrating the fabric while allowing moisture to escape unhindered for 2X more breathability than comparable windproof products.
With this 3-layer construction, the WINDSTOPPER® membrane is bonded between a high performance fabric such as robust, high-quality stretch polyester on one side, and a quick-drying polyester fleece on the other. The durable water repellent finish offers additional weather protection.
Designed for an active fit, WINDSTOPPER® performs well in outdoor activities, such as hiking, backpacking, cycling, hunting, mountain sports, skiing, snowboarding and trekking in weather conditions, including: strong winds, light snow and rain.
Jordan Campbell, a Marmot Ambassador Athlete and a veteran of four Himalayan expeditions, reviews Marmot's Elementalist Jacket while climbing the Briethorn—a 4164-meter peak above the idyllic mountain town of Zermatt, Switzerland. The Elementalist is constructed with top-quality WINDSTOPPER® fabric by GORE-TEX® which offers exceptional breathability and outstanding wind resistance.
Men’s Jackets, Parkas, Sweaters & Shirts (unisex sizing)
Sizing by Height / Weight
Sizing by Body Measurements
|Jackets/Parkas/Sweaters/Shirts (unisex sizing)|
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.