- Marmot M3 Softshell
- Wind Resistant, Water Repellent, and Highly Breathable
- Zippered Hand Pockets - For Convenience
- Zippered Cargo Pockets - For Easier Access to Essential Items
- Zippered Back Pocket - Zip Back Pocket
- Articulated Knees - Design Feature to Reduce Excess Fabric and Improve Mobility
- Elastic Waist with Snap Closure and Zip Fly
- Ankle Zippers - For Easy On/Off Over Shoes
- Belt Loops - Are There In Case You Need Them
- Black (001)
- Dark Granite (1434)
- Main Material:Softshell Double Weave 50% Nylon, 43% Polyester, 7% Elastane 8.1 oz/yd
Marmot M-series fabrics are designed for moving light and fast. They combine stretchable, water repellent, abrasion resistant and highly breathable shell materials with insulating buffer materials on the inside.
M3 shells are the most breathable in the M-series. They are best for high aerobic use in mild conditions.
Adrian Ballinger, Pro Mountain Guide and Marmot Athlete, reviews the Durango Pant.