- Wind Resistant, Water Repellent, and Breathable
- DriClime® Bi-Component Wicking Lining - For Breathability and Excellent Moisture Transfer
- Mesh Pit Vents - For Excellent Breathability and Moisture Wicking
- Zippered Chest Pocket - To Secure Small Items
- DriClime® Lined Collar and Chin Guard - Moisture Wicking Fabric for Comfort Around Your Neck and Face
- Wind Flap Behind Front Zipper - Protects Against Drafts
- Elastic Cuffs - For Comfort
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Cobalt Blue/Bright Navy (2766)
- Green Pepper/Midnight Green (4272)
- Orange Spice/Slate Grey (9244)
- Black (001)
- Lead/Gargoyle (1163)
- Center Back Length:28.5in / 72.4cm
- Overall Weight:8.8 oz / 249.5 g
- Main Material:100% Polyester Ripstop DWR 1.5 oz/yd
DriClime® Moisture Management Technology is a family of uniquely plaited bi-component knit fabrics engineered to mechanically draw moisture away from your skin to keep you dry, warm and comfortable.
The key to DriClime is 3-Dimensional Wicking. As moisture moves from the inner fabric touching your skin to the outer fabric, it spreads out across the outer fabric to speed the drying process. DriClime never stops working; it continually passes moisture through to the outer surface for fast evaporation. It is not a finish that washes or wears out; it works forever.
DriClime technology is available in a wide range of products: shelled microclimate layers, base layer, gloves, sleeping bags and backpacks.