- Marmot MemBrain® 2 Layer Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- Zip-off Down Filled Hood with Removable Fur Ruff
- Cargo Pockets with Handwarmer Pockets Behind
- Chest Pocket with Zip Closures
- Zippered Sleeve Pocket
- Adjustable Velcro®/Elastic Cuffs - Combination of Velcro and Elastic for Comfort and Adjustability
- Drawcord Waist
- Inside Mesh Pocket
- Inside Mobile Office Pocket
- Inside Zip Pocket - Secure Pocket to Store Small Items
- DriClime® Lined Chin Guard - Moisture Wicking Fabric Protects Your Face From the Zipper
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Dark Granite (1434)
- Midnight Green (4577)
- Navy (023)
- Black (001)
- Center Back Length:35in / 88.9cm
- Overall Weight:3 lbs 6.5 oz / 1545 g
- Main Material:MemBrain®10 2L 100% Nylon 4.0 oz/yd
- Lining Material:100% Polyester Embossed WR 1.8 oz/yd
- Insulation Material:700+ Fill Power Goose Down
MemBrain® fabric balances the best performance in waterproof, breathable fabric with excellent durability.
MemBrain® reduces internal condensation while increasing comfort by reducing the chilling effect caused by condensation build-up.
When used with insulated garments or sleeping bags, MemBrain® protects the insulation from harsh weather conditions.
Certified 850+ Fill Goose Down bags are constructed with the following features:
- Nautilus Hood: the same construction as our 8000m jacket hood, a 3D hood that wraps around your head and reduces heat loss.
- Hood Muff: creates a warm down gasket around your face, keeping the drawcord away from the face.
- Stretch Tricot Baffles: allow the bag to be stuffed and unstuffed without tearing the baffle material.
- Trapezoid Foot box: matches the shape of your feet, wider in the toe area and narrower in the heels.
- Down Fill Oversized Draft Tube: eliminates cold spots
- Zipper guard: keeps the draft tube fabric from getting caught in the zipper
- Ground Level Seams: top layer wraps fully around the body creating a warm layer of down.