- GORE-TEX® Pro Fabric
- 100% Seam Taped - For Full Waterproofness
- ERG Hood Adjustment System
- Integrated Laser-Drilled Pocket Backing for Enhanced Breathability
- Helmet Compatible
- Gale-Force Hood with Laminated Wire Brim
- PitZips™ with Water Resistant Zippers - PitZips with W/R Zippers
- Laser Drilled Pack Pockets™ with Water Resistant Zippers - Laser Drilled Pack Pockets with Water Resistant Zippers
- Sleeve Pocket with Water-Resistant Zipper - Sleeve Pocket with W/R Zipper
- Zip-off Powder Skirt - Allows Removal of Powder Skirt When Not Needed
- Internal Zip Mesh Storage Pocket
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- DriClime® Lined Chin Guard - Moisture Wicking Fabric Protects Your Face From the Zipper
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Black (001)
- Bright Grass/Dark Fern (4344)
- Cobalt Blue/Bright Navy (2766)
- Team Red/Brick (6282)
- Center Back Length:30in / 76.2cm
- Overall Weight:1 lbs 4 oz / 567 g
- Main Material:GORE-TEX® Pro Products 3L Stretch 92% Nylon, 8% Elastane 4.9 oz/yd
Engineered with the most rugged, most breathable, durably waterproof and windproof fabrics, 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shells meet the demands of outdoor professionals and serious enthusiasts.
The 3-Layer construction comprises a specific high performance GORE-TEX® membrane, bonded together to a tough outer material and a specially developed robust inner lining. The result is an extremely rugged and durable laminate that provides longer life under extreme, tough conditions.
GORE-TEX® Pro Shell is built for the rough day outside. It is the optimum solution for professional outerwear in extreme and extended conditions.
Check out Gore's website here.
Men’s Jackets, Parkas, Sweaters & Shirts (unisex sizing)
Sizing by Height / Weight
Sizing by Body Measurements
|Jackets/Parkas/Sweaters/Shirts (unisex sizing)|
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.