- PreCip® Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- 100% Seam Taped - For Full Waterproofness
- Attached Hood Rolls Into Collar - Gives You the Option to Tuck Away When Not Needed
- Hand Pockets - For Convenience
- Double Storm Flap Over Zipper with Snap/Velcro® Closure
- DriClime® Lined Chin Guard - Moisture Wicking Fabric Protects Your Face From the Zipper
- Quick Zip Revovable 100wt Fleece
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Bright Grass/Deep Forest (4347)
- Cobalt Blue/Royal Navy (2739)
- Rust/Dark Granite (9799)
- Team Red/Black (6280)
- Center Back Length:22in / 55.9cm
- Overall Weight:1 lbs 10.2 oz / 742.8 g
- Main Material:100% Polyester Double Velour Fleece 8.25 oz/yd (Liner)
- Main Material:PreCip® 2L 100% Nylon 2.8 oz/yd
PreCip® is our “next step” technology that enables us to construct the lightest, most compressible, technical, waterproof and breathable rainwear in the world. Ventilated and breathable to keep you dry from the inside, PreCip® rainwear has plenty of pockets and custom fit features to keep you warm, dry and comfortable.
The new PreCip® coating is now more waterproof, more breathable and more comfortable to wear. We've added ceramic particles in the coating for added durability, waterproof reliability and Dry Touch comfort.
The key to PreCip® is its barrier technology: a microporous polyurethane that is impregnated with silicon dioxide particles. These particles create small, numerous, very consistent holes that allow the barrier to pass small water vapor molecules but not the bigger liquid ones. This keeps the rain out while letting your sweat vapor work its way outside, away from your body, to keep you dry from the inside as well as from the outside. PreCip® rainwear is compressible enough to stuff into a water bottle and comes in enough colors and styles to travel with you anywhere– to the mountains, the city or overseas.
Marmot's own Curly Cervone shows off new PreCip, a classic Marmot shell updated for Spring 2011.
Kid’s Sizing (boys & girls)
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.