- UpCycle® 30 Denier Fabric
- Thermal R Eco Insulation
- Attached Hood - Provides an Extra Warmth Layer Under a Shell Hood or By Itself in Milder Conditions
- DriClime® Lined Chin Guard - Moisture Wicking Fabric Protects Your Face From the Zipper
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets - Soft Fabric to Warm Hands
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Black (001)
- Bright Grass/Deep Forest (4347)
- Methyl Blue/Green Lime (2578)
- Rust/Orange Spice (9798)
- Center Back Length:21.75in / 55.2cm
- Overall Weight:10 oz / 283.5 g
- Main Material:100% Nylon Mini Ripstop DWR 1.6 oz/yd (Liner)
- Main Material:100% Nylon Ripstop Embossed DWR 1.4 oz/yd
Thermal R is Marmot's proprietary family of polyester insulations specifically engineered to meet various needs from sleeping bags, to garments to gloves. Mid loft, excellent warmth to weight, resilient loft, and durable.
Marmot UpCycle® products minimize our impact on the environment by using natural, organic, and recycled or discarded materials that would otherwise end up in landfills.
Our UpCycle® fabric is made from recycled plastic...hence the name “UpCycle”. When you recycle plastic, you get more plastic; when we UpCycle® plastic, we get fabric, a greater value and a broader use.
Kid’s Sizing (boys & girls)
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.