- Official Glove of the Marmot Freeride Ski Team
- Marmot MemBrain® Waterproof/Breathable Insert - Waterproof, breathable and windproof for wide range comfort
- NEW, Innovative, Highly Breathable Knit Polartec® Alpha® Insulation - NEW, Innovative, Highly Breathable Knit Polartec® Thermal Pro® Insulation
- Undercuff Design Fits Under Jacket Sleeve
- Protective Foam Padding in Critical Impact Zones - Protective Padding in Critical Impact Zones
- "Outfinished" Seams on Palm for Unparalleled Fit and Function
- Black/Slate Grey (1027)
- White/Slate Grey (3781)
- Overall Weight:Large 6.7 oz 189.9 g
- Main Material:Washable Leather 0.7
- Reinforcement Material:Washable Leather 0.7
- Lining Material:DriClime® 3-Dimentional Wicking Lining
- Insulation Material:Polartec® Thermal Pro®
- Glove insert Material:MemBrain® Glove Insert
MemBrain® fabric balances the best performance in waterproof, breathable fabric with excellent durability.
MemBrain® reduces internal condensation while increasing comfort by reducing the chilling effect caused by condensation build-up.
When used with insulated garments or sleeping bags, MemBrain® protects the insulation from harsh weather conditions.
Polartec® Classic fabrics set the bar for lightweight warmth and breathability. On the market and used by outdoor professionals for nearly three decades, this original fleece offers unparalleled quality and durability.
The 100% polyester velour construction creates air pockets that trap air and retain body heat. Unlike less expensive fleece fabrics, Polartec® Classic products maintain their insulating ability and non-pilling appearance after repeated laundering.
These fabrics are available in a range of weights to provide the right level of insulation for most outdoor activities. Polartec® Classic 100 weight fabrics are the lightest and are excellent for a warm first layer or lightweight sweater. Polartec® Classic 300 fabrics are the heaviest and provide a warm thermal layer for very cold outdoor activities. Halfway in between are Polartec® Classic 200 weight fabrics, providing outstanding warmth and versatility.
Polartec® Classic line includes over 90 styles of fabrics available in hundreds of colors, patterns, and prints. Many styles are also available with a water repellent surface that sheds rain and snow. The Polartec® Classic line provides not only outstanding warmth without weight, but are breathable and durable, dry quickly, and are great styling options for virtually every end use.
1) Provides warmth without the weight and bulk of traditional insulating fabrics
2) Highly breathable to provide comfort in all activities; does not restrict the movement of moisture vapor
3) For water repellent styles, surface sheds rain and snow
4) Dries quickly to minimize heat loss
5) Durable. Will outlast other fleece fabrics
6) Machine washable
7) Versatile; appropriate for a broad range of activities
8) Light, mid and heavy weight constructions provide choice of insulation level
DriClime® Moisture Management Technology is a family of uniquely plaited bi-component knit fabrics engineered to mechanically draw moisture away from your skin to keep you dry, warm and comfortable.
The key to DriClime is 3-Dimensional Wicking. As moisture moves from the inner fabric touching your skin to the outer fabric, it spreads out across the outer fabric to speed the drying process. DriClime never stops working; it continually passes moisture through to the outer surface for fast evaporation. It is not a finish that washes or wears out; it works forever.
DriClime technology is available in a wide range of products: shelled microclimate layers, base layer, gloves, sleeping bags and backpacks.
Men’s Gloves (unisex sizing)
|Men’s Gloves (unisex sizing)|
Glove Sizing Information
Hand Girth is the circumference of the hand, measured over the knuckles (metacarpals) of the open hand, fingers together and thumb excluded.
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Follow the care instructions printed on the care content label of your gloves. Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning any of our products. We recommend hand washing all Marmot gloves. Most gloves should be hung to dry, the exception being down insulated gloves and mitts which have special care instructions on the label.