- Primaloft One Insulation in the Front
- Polartec Power Stretch Pro Sleeves, Back & Hood
- Underarm Thermo Regulating Panels
- Zippered Sleeve Pocket
- Zip Hand Pockets
- Elastic Bound Cuffs with Thumb Holes
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Black (001)
- Cinder (1415)
- Cobalt Blue (2740)
- Team Red (6278)
- Center Back Length:27.25in / 69.2cm
- Overall Weight:15.4 oz / 436.6 g
- Main Material:100% Nylon Double Rip 0.9 oz/ yd
- Main Material:Polartec®Power Stretch Pro® 53% Polyester, 38% Nylon, 9% Elastane 7.2 oz/yd
- Main Material:65% Nylon, 20% Polyester, 15% Elastane Stretch 7.4 oz/ yd
- Insulation Material:Primaloft One®
PrimaLoft® One is the ultimate microfiber insulation.
Ultra fine fibers are specially treated in a patented process and then combined into an insulating core that is incredibly soft, lightweight and water resistant. PrimaLoft One absorbs 3 times less water, is 14% warmer when dry and is 24% warmer when wet than the competitive insulation.
The human body is 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit but often ends up in places that threaten to make it far colder than that! PrimaLoft insulates your body to keep it comfortable and conserve energy even in extreme cold.
Polartec® Power Stretch® fabrics feature body-hugging 4-way stretch and are very breathable. They keep you dry when you sweat and provide warmth without weight. These are the most versatile outdoor and fitness apparel fabrics available today.
Polartec® Power Stretch® fabrics feature a proprietary construction with two unique surfaces: the durable nylon outer layer is wind- and abrasion-resistant; the soft inner layer pulls moisture away from your skin keeping you dry, warm and comfortable. The fabric also features compression stretch which can improve performance and reduces the chance of certain types of stop-go injuries. Polartec® Power Stretch® excels at handling the demands of the next-to-skin environment.
How does it work? Moisture and high relative humidity next to the skin cause discomfort. Polartec® Power Stretch® keeps the skin dry through three complementary mechanisms:
1) The fabric is highly breathable and does not restrict the movement of moisture vapor.
2) "Touch Points" on the fabric inner surface draw off the sweat. Sweat is wicked off the skin to the outside of the fabric, where it spreads rapidly for evaporation.
3) When the sweat reaches the outside of the fabric, it spreads out to many times its original surface area, enabling it to dry at least 2 times faster than cotton.
Marmot Athlete Mike Leake gets ready to ski and shows off the gear he's taking with him.
Marmot's own Curly presents the Alpinist Hybrid Jacket.
Men’s Jackets, Parkas, Sweaters & Shirts (unisex sizing)
Sizing by Height / Weight
Sizing by Body Measurements
|Jackets/Parkas/Sweaters/Shirts (unisex sizing)|
Garment Sizing Information
The charts above will help you select the proper size. If you have questions, please call our customer service representatives at (888) 357-3262.
Marmot does not recommend dry cleaning for any of our products. Gore-Tex® fabric products, MemBrain® fabric products, down insulated products, and fleece are all machine washable. You should use a commercial front loading machine and follow the care instructions.