- Marmot MemBrain® Waterproof/Breathable Fabric - Marmot MemBrain, Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- Fully Seam Taped
- Highly Compressible
- Storm Flap
- Alert (9321)
- Maximum Weight:15 oz / 0.4 kg
- Minimum Weight:14 oz / 0.4 kg
- Dimensions:8x36x86in / 20x91x218cm
- Packed Size:6 x 9 in / 15 x 23 cm
- Tent floor Material:40d 100% Nylon Ripstop 3000mm W/R, F/R
- Tent canopy Material:MemBrain®Strata™ 100% Nylon Ripstop 2.2 oz/yd
Marmot’s own lightweight waterproof / breathable technology. A lamination technology that rates a whopping 20,000mm in waterproof performance and 20,000 gr in breathability.
Requiring neither lining nor 3-layer construction like many similar lamination processes, MemBrain® Strata™ products are by far the lightest, most breathable garments in their categories.
Marmot’s proprietary 2.5 layer MemBrain® Strata uses micro non-organic particles on the inside of the lamination to increase durability and provide a dry touch instead of that clammy feeling you get from some other products.
The back print pattern is carefully designed to achieve the maximum durability and breathability. Abrasion tests rate 4-5 times better than regular MemBrain® (which is why regular MemBrain, as well as all 2-layer laminates require a separate lining).
Compared to 2.5 layer coatings in the market, our 2.5 layer lamination is about 100% more breathable. In addition, laminated stretch fabrics stretch more and have a softer hand than 2.5 layer coated fabrics.
DAC tent poles are up to 15% lighter than aluminum, yet comparable in strength. Through innovative design, DAC created a light weight and compact folding tent pole.